Whether you want to finally learn to Tap Dance like you've always wanted to, grow your tap dance skills, or workout in a unique, fun way either at home or in-person, I've got the programs for you.
1. Admitting it: You've always wanted to tap dance!
2. Choose a class: Check our FAQ page to take the quiz & see which level is right for you, or check out the in-person schedule or at home video classes (coming soon)
4. Get fit the Tap Dance way with TAProbics, the tap cardio class for ALL levels.
5. The shoes- everyone loves the shoes!
6. Sign up for the newsletter for schedule annoucements
7. You're hooked, and now you want to get your friends hooked.
8. Learn the iconic timesteps at a Timestep Workshop
9. Practice: at home, in line at the bank, even down the office hallway.
10. Tap your troubles away. Hey, if it makes you Tappy, it can't be that bad.
11. Let your Broadway star shine through performing in one of our optional class videos.
12. Enjoy the confidence, friendships, and fun that come from TAP-a-holic classes.
Hillary Ayn Ryan is an actress, dancer, choreographer, owner of TAP-a-holic & creator of TAProbics- one of the most unique, fun workouts around. She began dancing at the age of four, and loves performing & creating in many forms Her teaching experience includes all types of dance to students ranging in age from 2-76! Finding that there were very few, if any, classic Broadway-style tap dance classes for adults, and none that catered to absolute beginners, Hillary set out to make tap dance available for people of all ages & levels. She brings an energy of fun & support to all of her students, & encourages confidence while learning. She has trained actors for dance roles in films & television & has had her choreography featured in commercials, tv & film. Hillary is proud to offer a fun, creative way for people to learn tap & get fit without the over-crowding and intimidation found elsewhere
TAProbics Voted Best Fitness in the Valley, 2012